If you are in the market for a new vehicle or are an avid auto enthusiast, the San Francisco International Auto Show is the place to be! The largest Northern California event will exhibit car demonstrations, manufacturer test drives, plug-in electric vehicles, and much more November 21-25 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco.
This year marks the 61st annual event presented by Golden 1 Credit Union and features major manufacturers displaying 2019 model cars, trucks, SUVs and vans.
Among the manufacturers scheduled to exhibit their vehicles:
Acura, Alfa Romeo, Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, Buick, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Ford, Genesis, GMC, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Jeep, KIA, Lamborghini, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Mazda, McLaren, Mercedes-Benz, Nissan, Porsche, RAM, Rolls Royce, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagenand Volvo.
- Electric, hybrid and alternative fuel vehicles
- Exotic sports cars
- The latest in production and technology vehicles
- Manufacturer test drives with Alfa Romeo, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Smart (brand or technology?) and Toyota
- The classic car collection presented by The Academy of Art University
- Modified cars and industry trendsetters featured by San Francisco Auto Salon
- Display by the Pacific Region Ferrari Club of America
- Section West Aston Martin Owner Club exhibit
- Auto accessory fair
Bring out the entire family to enjoy this amazing event Nov. 21-24, 10am-10pm, or Nov. 25, 10am-8pm.
For more information follow the show on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat @SFAutoShow #SFAutoShow.
Turn to Peninsula Auto Body for collision repair services you can trust. We’re dedicated to you and focus on providing the best customer service regarding your auto body needs during what can be a stressful time. Should you find yourself in need of collision repair services, stop by for a free estimate at 1430 San Mateo Ave., S. San Francisco, CA or call us at 650.588.0999 Monday through Friday from 7:30am-5:30pm to speak to our expertly trained staff.