With the New Year comes New Year’s Resolutions. Nearly 40% of Americans will make New Year’s Resolutions ranging from losing weight to spending less money in the coming months. However, only 8% of these same individuals will stick with it and achieve their goals.
Peninsula Auto Body has an idea for a New Year’s Resolution that will be easy to achieve with the helpful tips below.
Protect yourself and your vehicle from damages in 2016! Shopping for auto insurance is no easy task. How can you ensure you have adequate coverage at an affordable rate?
On average, drivers file a claim once every 17.9 years. Which means you are expected to be in approximately 3 to 4 accidents over your lifetime.
Do you have enough coverage?
Don’t wait until you are in an accident to find out. There are many policies out there that offer the following:
- Liability: If you are found at fault for an accident, your liability coverage will cover the other occupants’ injuries and property damage.
- Collision: Collision coverage will cover the repair to your own vehicle after an auto collision.
- Comprehensive: If your vehicle falls victim to vandalism, theft, fire and other incidents, comprehensive coverage will cover the damages incurred.
- Medical Payments: This coverage will assist in paying your medical bills after an accident.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP): Lost wages and caregivers fees can be paid in addition to medical bills.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: If the other vehicle involved in the accident does not have insurance or has limited coverage, UM/UIM will assist in paying for injuries and property damage.
Are you covered?
As with any contract, your insurance policy has a long list of terms you must read and understand. Make sure you know any exclusions that may apply.
- Named Driver: You must have specific named drivers that will be covered under your policy.
- Excluded Driver: Certain drivers may be specifically defined as not covered under your policy
- Business Use: Coverage may not be available for accidents during commercial activities, such as pizza delivers or ridesharing services.
Peninsula Auto Body never wants to see you have to make a claim, however odds are pretty good you will at some point. We will work directly with your insurance carrier to make your auto collision repairs as seamless as possible.
Peninsula Auto Body, Inc.
1430 San Mateo Ave.
South San Francisco, CA 94080