This year marks the 58th Annual San Francisco Chronicle International Auto Show. Whether you are in the market for a new car, an avid auto enthusiast, or just shopping around to see the latest models and new trends surfacing in the automotive industry, this event is sure to deliver.
Peninsula Auto Body invites you to attend the San Francisco Chronicle 58th Annual International Auto Show. Our staff enjoys this annual event are you are sure to as well.
The show is supported by the California New Car Dealers Association. The International Auto Show features 38 of the world’s major manufacturers displaying their 2016 model cars, SUV’s, trucks and vans.
This years’ event brings with it many special attractions that are sure to please even the most savvy car enthusiast.
- The 2016 Ford F150 Trailering Demo and Test Drive
- Test Drives: Mazda, Mercedes – Benz, Smart and Toyota plus the PG&E PEV Test Drive
- The Academy of Art University Classic Car Collection
- The PG&E Electric Infrastructure and Technology Exhibit
- San Francisco Auto Salon featuring modified cars
- The Gasoline Alley Race Car Exhibit featuring race cars from the past and present
- Ferrari Club of America – Pacific Region Display
- Aston Martin Club
- Hot Rods from Dominator Street Rods
- Auto Accessory Fair and Racing Simulators
In addition to the 2016 model vehicles, the Auto Show will feature Ride & Drive opportunities from several manufacturers so you can be among the first to take some of the vehicles out for a spin!
There is a long growing list of exhibitors that will be on hand at this years’ event.
Event details are as follows:
Where: Moscone Convention Center, 747 Howard St · (415) 974-4000
When: Saturday, Nov. 21 through Sun, Nov. 29, 2015
Saturday, Nov. 21: 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Sunday, Nov. 22 – Thursday, Nov 26: 10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Friday Nov. 27 – Saturday, Nov. 28: 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Sunday, Nov. 29: 10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
For more information
Join us for the largest automobile exhibition of any kind in the greater San Francisco Bay Area. Family fun and entertainment for all, at an affordable price.